I love this season

I love this season
"For everything there is a season..." Eccl. 3:1

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1 Tim. 4:12 in action

Grateful for many students who took time to visit the prayer closet tonight and who prayed for missionaries and persecuted Christians in the various stations.  I saw a ton of prayer cards that were wonderful evidences of the prayers that were offered tonight on behalf of our sisters and brothers in Christ.  It is so encouraging seeing students who are seeking the Lord and who have a heart for prayer.  I am so grateful for our intern team who made the prayer closet possible.  Another thing that brought me joy today was when I saw one of our students who's visiting California tweeting that she was praying as well although she was not physically present...very cool to see students in love with Christ and desiring the gospel to be declared among the nations.  I praise God for these young prayer warriors and am reminded of 1 Tim. 4:12, "Don't let anyone look down on you for being young. Instead, make your speech, behavior, love, faith, and purity an example for other believers." What an example they are setting for us as believers...thanks, students! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment