I love this season

I love this season
"For everything there is a season..." Eccl. 3:1

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Why read Passion and Purity

In a society where nothing is sacred, Elisabeth Elliot offers us a real example of how to handle our passions and to pursue purity.  Elisabeth is a giant in the faith for us as women.  She truly seeks to live life abiding in Christ.  She encourages young women/women that purity, although costly, is worth the pursuit, it isn't cheap.  I love Elisabeth's love story that unfolds in the book, with the Lord! She's leaving an amazing legacy for us!  Billy Graham said, "This book is definitely for men, too."  I read Passion and Purity as a teenager, it's almost as if I was reading it for the first time recently.  Can I encourage you to read or reread the book?  Married, single, or teenager, it's an incredibly applicable to every season of life!  Make time, it'll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment